- Two Action-Packed Genres - Driving and action collide as the player takes on L.A.'s toughest syndicates.
- Turbocharged wheels help navigate asphalt; serious martial artistry and intense gun battles put the hurt on anyone who gets in the gamers way. Together, they form a lethal action combination. This is the first game to blend three unique action elements: driving, shooting and martial arts combat.
- 20 Plus Branching Missions - Storylines weave through over 100 unpredictable sub-missions, including drug busts and hit and runs. Decisions the player makes have consequences -- characters literally live or die, and storylines evolve, altering the game as the gamer plays.
- Multiple outcomes are created by every mission's success or failure.
- 24/7L.A. Locations - Take missions across 400 square miles of an accurately detailed LA basin-the largest square footage of city in any game. In between the story action are opportunities to visit gun ranges, donut shops, dojos, and other places where the player can improve Kang's abilities, repair vehicles, gain health and more.
- Hong Kong Film-Style Action - Cinematic-inspired chases and fights feel ripped straight out of theaters. Plus, tons of weapons, body armor and vehicles are at the gamers' disposal.