Unlocking Company Law is the ideal resource for learning and revising Company Law. This 4th edition has been extensively updated, and this, along with its many pedagogical features, makes it the ideal companion for students studying Company Law.
Each chapter in the book contains:
* aims and objectives;
* activities such as self-test questions;
* charts of key facts to consolidate your knowledge;
* diagrams to aid memory and understanding;
* prominently displayed cases and judgments;
* chapter summaries;
* essay questions with answer plans.
In addition, the book features a glossary of legal terminology, making the law more accessible.
Susan McLaughlin is Senior Lecturer in Law at Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University.