Untitled Goose Game includes:
- Untitled Goose Game full game
- A Spring/Summer edition of the Plaza Catalogue: a 24-page retail catalogue featuring useful items and objects that a goose might enjoy collecting
- An 11" x 17" Village Map Poster, hand-illustrated by Melbourne-based artist and game developer, Marigold Bartlett
- An extra sticky official “No Goose” Sticker
It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible goose.
Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples' back gardens to the high street shops to the village green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot, and generally ruining everyone’s day.
Untitled Goose Game is nothing short of a honknomenon (sorry!), having transcended the hallowed halls of nerdom to become an essential piece of the cultural zeitgeist.
Australian developer House House created the ultimate anti-hero with their headlining Goose, crafting a clever and genre-busting puzzler that achieves brilliance with hilarious gestures and impeccable nuance. Everything about this game is charming, from its deftly styled animation to its subtle yet dynamic soundtrack. Included here is a very special mail order-style ‘Plaza Catalog,’ a perfectly informative illustrated booklet, and an elegantly hand-illustrated town map, both made exclusively for the physical edition of the game.
It's enough to make you wanna honk honk!
- A horrible goose (that's you)
- A town full of people just trying to get on with their day (you hate them)
- A dedicated honk button (!!!)