Featuring AMPLIFIED IMPULSE TECHNOLOGY, the innovative VP191b LCD display with THINEDGE ULTRA-SLIM BEZEL DESIGN is ideal for multiple-display configuration, enhancing productivity, accuracy and decision-making for financial traders, corporate planners, graphics professionals and engineers. Digital HDTV clarity, 170º XtremeView® wide viewing angles and CLEARMOTIV 8MS VIDEO RESPONSE deliver immaculate performance for high-density graphics and mixed-media data. Comprehensively equipped with HEIGHT, PIVOT*, TILT, AND SWIVEL adjustments and multiple digital/analog inputs, the VP191b sets the world-class standard for professional flat-panel displays.
Max resolution 1280x1024
Pixel refresh 8 ms
TV tuner No
Dead Pixel Policy Zero bright pixels
Ultra-fast 8ms (gray-to-gray) video response enables digital HD-quality full-motion video. Intermediate gray-to-gray, brightness and color changes comprise the vast majority of video transitions.
Amplified Impulse technology
Advanced amplified impulse technology accelerates grayscale transitions for superior motion video and gaming.
ThinEdge maximizes your productivity
The ultra-slim 0.71" bezel design enhances your visual experience with clean, minimalist borders around the active image area. Suitable for tiling and stacking.
Ideal for multiple-monitor setup
ThinEdge minimizes bezel gaps between panels for a virtually continuous viewing area in multiple-panel setups.
Pivot, height and wall-mount versatility
Vesa wall mount interface and detachable base for ergonomic flexibility with pivot *, height, tilt and swivel adjustments.
Optisync multiple analog/digital inputs expand your connectivity
Full 19" viewable screen
High brightness and contrast
250-nit (typ) brightness and 800:1 (typ) contrast ratio.
XtremeView 170º viewing angles
HDTV- 720p ready
Integrated power supply with hard power switch
*Pivot function not supported by ViewSonic on Apple computers.
- Type: 19" color TFT active matrix SXGA LCD
- Display Area: 19 inch
- True Resolution: 1280x1024
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1 (typ)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 (typ), 260 cd/m2 (max)
- Viewing Angle: 170° horizontal, 170° vertical
- Response Time: 8ms (Gray-to-Gray)
- Panel Surface: Anti-glare
- Analog: RGB Analog (75 ohms, 0.7/1.0 Vp-p)
- Digital: DVI-D (TMDS, 100 ohms)
- Frequency: Fh: 30~82KHz; Fv: 50~85Hz
- Sync: H/V separated (TTL), Composite, Sync-on-Green
- PC: Compatible from VGA up to 1280x1024 non-interlaced
- Mac: Power Mac G3/G4 up to 1280x1024
- Analog: 15-pin mini D-sub
- Digital: Digital DVI-D
- Power: 3-pin plug
- Voltage: AC 100-240VAC (universal), 50 - 60Hz
- Consumption: 35W (typ)
- Basic: Power, 1, down, up, 2, mute, volume up, volume down
- OSD: Auto image adjust, contrast, brightness, input select, color adjust (9300K, 6500K, 5400K, 5000K, user color), information (mode, model number, serial number), manual image adjust (H. size, H. position, V. position, fine tune, sharpness, scaling), setup menu (language, resolution notice, OSD position, OSD timeout, OSD background, touch tone), memory recall
- Temperature: 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- Humidity: 10% - 90% (non-condensing)
- Physical: 416mm(W) x 460mm(H) x 238mm(D)
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!