Turn your ideas into breathtaking reality with the 20" VP201s and VP201b LARGESCREEN THINEDGE ULTRA-SLIM BEZEL LCD displays. With astounding 176º ultrawide viewing angles, UXGA 1.92 megapixel resolution, ClearMotiv broadcast-quality video technology and native HDTV high-scan 720p compatibility, these displays boost professional productivity and heighten user enjoyment for video editors, financial traders, CAD/CAM engineers and power gamers. Ideal for multiple-panel configurations with height/pivot adjustments, digital/analog inputs and USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity, the VP201s and VP201b are the infinitely versatile professional desktop displays of choice.
Max resolution 1600x1200
Pixel refresh 16 ms
TV tuner No
Dead Pixel Policy Zero bright pixels
ThinEdge maximizes your productivity
The ultra-slim 0.71" bezel design enhances your visual experience with clean, minimalist borders around the active image area. Suitable for tiling and stacking.
Ideal for multiple-monitor setup
ThinEdge minimizes bezel gaps between panels for a virtually continuous viewing area in multiple-panel setups.
Pivot, height and wall-mount versatility
Vesa wall mount interface and detachable base for ergonomic flexibility with pivot *, height, tilt and swivel adjustments.
Optisync analog/digital inputs and integrated USB hub
Includes one DVI-I (analog or digital capable) and one analog input for wide compatibility with and optimization of a variety of video sources. Integrated USB 2.0 high-speed hub enables unlimited connectivity options.
Integrated power supply with hard power switch
1600x1200 native resolution
250 nits (typ) of high brightness
400:1 high contrast ratio (typ)
HDTV- 720p ready
Ultra-fast 16ms video response enables digital HD broadcast-quality full-motion video at 62.5 fps.
Full 20.1" viewable screen
Image clarity from all directions
TCO'03 for silver and TCO'99 for black models
*Pivot function not supported by ViewSonic on Apple computers.
- Type: 20.1" color TFT active matrix UXGA LCD
- Display Area: 16.1" (horizontal), 12.1" (vertical); 20.1" diagonal
- Optimum Resolution: 1600X1200
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 (typ)
- Contrast Ratio: 400:1 (typ)
- Viewing Angle: 176° horizontal, 176° vertical @CR>10
- Response Time: 16ms (typ)
- Panel Surface Anti-glare
- Analog: RGB analog (75ohms, 0.7/1.0 Vp-p)
- Digital: DVI-D (TMDS, 100 ohms or analog capable)
- Frequency: fh:30~92kHz, fv:50~85Hz
- Sync: H/V Separated, composite, sync-on-green (TTL)
- PC: VGA up to 1600 x 1200 non-interlaced
- Mac®: Power Mac G3/G4 up to 1600 X 1200 (*Adapter may be required. Analog adapter available from ViewSonic)
- HDTV: 480p; 720p
- Analog: 15-pin mini D-sub
- Digital: Digital DVI-I
- Power: 3-pin plug (CEE22)
- USB: V 2.0 Up stream (B type) x1; Down stream (A type) x4
- Voltage: AC 100–240V (universal) 50-60Hz
- Consumption: 70W (typ)
- Basic Power, 1, down, up, 2,
- OnView® Auto image adjust, contrast, brightness, input select (D-sub, DVI-A, DVI-D), color adjust (9300K, 6500K, 5400K, 5000K, user color), information (H/V frequency, resolution, model number, serial number, web site)manual image adjust (H. size, H/V position, fine tune, sharpness, scaling), setup menu (language, resolution notice, input priority,OSD position, OSD timeout, OSD background, OSD pivot), memory recall
- Temperature: 32–104°F (0–40°C)
- Humidity 10–90% (non-condensing)
* 448mm (W) x 480mm (H) x 267mm (D)(w/stand)
* 17.6" x 18.9" x 10.5" (w/stand)
* 448mm x 346mm x 71mm (w/out stand)
* 17.6" x 13.6" x 2.8" (w/out stand)
- Net: 18.7lbs (8.5kgs)w/stand, 11.5lbs (5.2kgs)w/out stand
- Gross: 24.7lbs (11.2kgs)w/stand, 15.9lbs (7.2kgs)w/out stand
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!