Bulb Life 2000
The ViewSonic PJ400 weighs only 4.8 pounds but packs big power into its compact package. With native SVGA 800x600 resolution and 1,600 lumens, the PJ400 is BRIGHT AND POWERFUL ENOUGH FOR VIRTUALLY ANY SITUATION. Advanced video features such as progressive scan and 3:2 pull down deliver smooth, crisp video performance. Project sharp, precise images from your data applications as well. DELIVER DYNAMIC MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS with multiple inputs and HDTV signal support. This full-featured, projector is an excellent choice for professional presentations or home entertainment use.
Bright in virtually any setting with 1,600 lumens
Packs 1,600 lumens in just 4.8 lbs. It's the bright choice for mobile presenters.
Ultimate video source flexibility
Connect a computer or add a video source for dynamic meetings and presentations.
Supports HD signals including 720p and 1080i
Capable of displaying HDTV signals as well as other video and data sources.*
Advanced Video Features
Progressive scan and 3:2 pull down for superior video performance.
Whisper-mode extends lamp life
Extend the life of your lamp up to 4,000 hours** and reduce noise output.
OnView® controls plus ViewMatch® color for superior screen adjustability
Screen geometry and color adjustments are precisely made via an easy-to-use on-screen menu.
- Type:0.55" Poly-Si TFT with micro-lens
- Pixel Format:800x600 SVGA
- Lens:Digital zoom/manual focus
- Zoom Factor:1.2 (digital)
- Keystone:Vertical ± 15º
- Size:40"-200" (diagonally)
- Throw Distance:57"-292"
- Throw Ratio:1.8
- Lamp:165W, 2,000 hours**
- Brightness:1,600 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio:300:1
- Aspect Ratio:4:3 (native), 16:9
- Video:RGB analog, NTSCM, NTSC 4.43, PAL, SECAM, HDTV (480i, 480p,576i, 720p, 1080i)
- Frequency:Fh: 15-91kHz; Fv: 56-120Hz
- PC:Analog: from VGA up to UXGA (scaled)
- Mac®++:Analog: up to SXGA (may require a Mac adapter)
- RGB Input:15-pin HD, D-sub cable (x1)
- Composite Video Input:RCA jack (x1)
- Component Video Input:VGA DB-15 to HDTV/component cable*
- S-Video Input:Mini-DIN 4-pin (x1)
- Audio Input:Stereo mini-jack (x1)
- Control:9-Pin D-sub for RS232 control
- Voltage:100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz (universal)
- Consumption:240 watts (typ)
- Physical:Standby, input, menu
- OnView®:Language, brightness, contrast, gamma, color temperature, color, tint, sharpness, progressive, My Memory, aspect, overscan, V. position, H. position, H. Phase, H. size, auto adjust, color space, component, video format, information, V. keystone, whisper, mirror, volume, language, menu position, OSD bright, blank color, start up, My Screen, My Screen Lock, message, auto search, lamp time, filter time, service menu
- Temperature:32-95ºF (035º C)
- Humidity:10-85% (non-condensing)
- Normal:38 dB (typ)
- Whisper mode:33 dB (typ)
- Physical:11.2" x 2.9" x 8.0"
- 285mm x 73mm x 202mm
- Net:4.8 lb. (2.2 kg)
- Gross:13.9 lb. (6.3 kg)
- UL 60950, C-UL, FCC-B, UL-DEMKO/GS, CCC, CB, CE, C-TICK, GOST, NOM, PSB, TUV-S
- Vertical digital keystone correction, progressive scan, 3:2 pull down, auto adjust, remote control
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!