Watch your favorite TV show or movie in the den, on your kitchen countertop, in the bedroom, on your desktop, or anywhere else you can imagine. The N2000 is a stylish, ultra-thin, wall-mountable, flat panel TV designed with your lifestyle in mind. Plug-and-play connections let you easily connect DVD or VHS players, game consoles or set-top boxes to create a complete home entertainment system. Two integrated 5-watt speakers complement your video with rich stereo sound.
* 20" active matrix flat-panel LCD TV
* Ultra-thin, wall-mountable with built-in speakers
* Versatile TV/video connections for simple set-up
UltraBrite(TM) technology brings images to life
UltraBrite technology and fast video response time bring gaming, TV, video and movie applications to life with bright, saturated color.
Vivid colors and crisp images come alive
450 nits of brightness (typ) and a high 500:1 contrast ratio (typ) make your video come alive with vivid colors and sharp images.
Compatible with 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i HDTV signals so you can enjoy high-definition TV and video virtually anywhere.
Advanced image processing
Precision de-interlacing and 3:2 pull down enhance DVD movies for clear, smooth, sharp images.
Multiple video input and computer (VGA) options
RCA, S-video and component video connections, PC VGA (640x480) and audio connections let you easily connect DVD players, game consoles, set-top boxes and more for complete home entertainment.
Customized content control
Parental control and closed caption options allow you to customize your viewing experience.
Stereo audio built-in
Enjoy full stereo sound on your desktop or counter with two built-in integrated_speaker_wattage-watt speakers. For theater sound, we suggest adding an optional ViewSonic NeoSat SP2104 2.1 speaker system.
- Type: 20" color TFT active matrix XGA LCD
- Display Area: 16.1" horizontal x 12.0" vertical; 20.1" diagonal
- Optimum Resolution: 640x480
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1 (typ)
- Viewing Angle: 160º horizontal, 140º vertical
- Response Time: 16ms (typ)
- Brightness: 500:1 nits cd/m2 (typ)
- Panel Surface: Anti-glare
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Video: TV/cable, composite (RCA), component YPbPr, S-video
- Sync: H/V separated (TTL)
- Analog: RGB analog (75 ohms, 0.7/1.0 Vp-p)
- Audio: 3.5mm mini stereo audio in/out and RCA (left/right) audio in
- RGB Frequency: Fh: 30~69kHz, fv: 50~75Hz
- Tuner: NTSC
- Speakers: 2x5-watts
- PC: Compatible with VGA computer resolution (640x480)
- Analog: 15-pin mini D-sub (VGA)
- Power: 3-pin plug
- Voltage: AC 90-264V (universal), 50-60Hz
- Consumption: 60W (max)
- Temperature: 41-95ºF (5-35ºC)
- Humidity: 5-90% (non-condensing)
- Physical: 596.6mm (W) x 473.1mm (H) x 195.6mm (D) 23.4" x 18.6" x 7.7"
- Net: 19.5lb. (8.9kgs)
- Gross: 26.4lb. (12kgs)
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!