The Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Anthology includes:
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
- Winter Assault expansion
- Dark Crusade expansion
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War GOTY Edition
Ten thousand years have passed since the treasonous acts of Chaos toppled the Golden Age of mankind. Fires burn brightly throughout the galaxies, illuminating carnage and slaughter as mankind defends itself from ancient enemies. Hardened forces collide with one goal in mind, the complete extermination of their opposition.
Control one of four unique races in head-to-head or cooperative multiplayer action, where faith, skill, and strategy are requisites in ruling the universes.
- Epic Single Player Campaigns employing classic storytelling elements of treason and conspiracy
- 2-6 player Multiplayer via LAN or Internet providing endless re-playability
- 4 unique races, each with their own unique strategies
- Improved Resource Model that focuses action on the frontline and minimizes the tedium of resource gathering
- Cinematic quality melee and ranged combat that show battle in detail never before seen in a real-time strategy game
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Winter Assault
Lost amongst the ruins of a leveled city lies an Emperor Class Titan, a war vessel of untold power forged in the planet-wide furnaces of Mars, and revered by billions as the epitome of Imperial dominance.
The one who controls it will command the power to destroy, or defend, a world. The Imperials will summon it to overcome great evil, Chaos will corrupt it for their own designs, Orks will destroy it in their bloodlust and Eldar will disregard it in their arrogance.
The expansion pack to the award winning Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War will build upon the most exciting, visceral, front-line battlefield ever seen in an RTS game. Promising one of the biggest expansion packs ever.
- The Expansion to 2004’s RTS Game of the Year
- Wage war with a new race - The Imperial Guard
- New Units to Unleash the Devastation
- All New single-player experience
- Devastating animations and powerful finishing moves
- Online warfare has been taken to the next level with enhanced multiplayer battles, observer mode, arranged team play and improved automatch.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
Deep under the central desert of Kronus, a vast honeycomb of skull-lined tunnels and funereal chambers house the awakening mass of the Necron plague. Eons ago, these were the boulevards and squares of a great necropolis built to house the bones of the races who had fallen to the Necron purge, and ultimately for the Necron themselves to retire to. Over the millions of years, sand and rock had covered it all until ill-fated excavations awoke the deathless again.
Play any of seven races, striving for control over Kronus. Take other races’ strongholds by winning challenging battles on various maps individually associated with the respective Strongholds.
- New playable races, each with individual features
- Brand new Single Player Campaign experience, playable by all seven races
- Non-linear game-play: conquer an entire planet in the way you choose
- Watch a unique, non-linear story unfold from your race's perspective
- Customise and manage a persistent army as you sweep across the planet
- Customise the appearance and abilities of your commander unit as he grows in power and influence
- Discover the dark secrets of a planet shrouded in mystery