This is truly a world music journey, beginning in Brazil with a track from the kings of samba rock Clube do Balanco, followed by the exotic West-African tones of Toumani Diabate’s Symmetric Orchestra.
Next up is festival headliner and gospel/soul legend Mavis Staples, Israeli countertenor David D’Or and soul/funk revivalists Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings.
- Clube do Balanco - Muito Incrementado
- Toumani Diabate's Symmetric Ochestra - Single
- Mavis Staples - Eyes On The Prize
- David D'Or - Lecha D'odi
- Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - 100 Days, 100 Nights
- Bob Evans - Friend
- Kora - Time
- SJD Band - Bad Karma In Yokohama
- Beirut - A Sunday Smile
- Cesaria Evora - Miss Perfumado
- Titi Robin - Florica
- Terem Quartet - Quick Dance
- Taraf de Haidouks - The Return Of Magic Horse
- Susana Baca - Viento Del Olvido
- Joji Hirota - Reminiscences II
- Dr N. Ramani - A Bhajan in Raag Carnatac Sindh Bhairavi, in Adi Taal (Rhythmic Cycle)
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!