100% official Microsoft product
Play like a pro with the world’s most advanced controller.
Designed to meet the needs of today’s competitive gamers, the all-new Xbox
Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a
pro. Enhance your aiming with new adjustable-tension thumbsticks, fire even
faster with shorter hair trigger locks, and stay on target with a wrap-around
Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with new interchangeable
thumbstick and paddle shapes. Save up to 3 custom profiles and 1 default
profile on the controller and switch between them on the fly with the Profile
button. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across
your Xbox One and Windows 10 devices.*
Experience limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app. Assign a
button to act as a ‘Shift key’ to enable alternative inputs for each of the
Stay in the game for longer with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life
and re-engineered components that are built to last. Charge the controller
either inside or outside the carrying case with the included USB-C cable and
Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, Carrying case, Set of
6 thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1), Set of
4 paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2), Set of 2 D-pads: Standard, Faceted,
Thumbstick-adjustment tool, Charging dock, USB-C cable.
- System requirements – For use with Xbox One systems and PCs running
Windows 7 or later. Windows 10: requires Bluetooth, included USB cable, or Xbox
Wireless adapter (sold separately). Windows 7 or 8.1: requires included USB
cable; some functionality not supported. Drivers available at
- Audio – Includes 3.5mm stereo headset jack. Also compatible with the Xbox
One Stereo Headset Adapter and all other Xbox controller accessories made by
- Haptic feedback – Features Impulse Triggers and rumble motors. Motor
control can be adjusted in the app.
- Weight – 345g (+/- 15g) when using with 4 paddles, faceted D-pad, and
standard thumbsticks attached.
- Connectivity – Connect to Xbox One consoles with Xbox Wireless, or using
the included 9’ USB-C cable. Wirelessly connect to Window 10 PCs and tablets
using Bluetooth, or with the included 9’ USB-C cable. Connect to Windows 7 or
8.1 PCs with the included 9’ USB-C cable; some functionality not
- Thumbstick control – Use the included thumbstick-adjustment tool to
manually change thumbstick tension, with 3 tension setting to choose from.
Adjust thumbstick sensitivity curves with the Xbox Accessories app, or swap
thumbstick inputs so that the left thumbstick controls the right thumbstick
input and vice versa.
- Battery – Internal, rechargeable battery with up to 40 hours of battery
life per charge. Battery life varies with usage and other factors.
- Assignable buttons – A, B, X, and Y; D-pad up, down, left, and right;
Left and right bumpers; Left and right triggers; Left and right thumbstick
click; 4 paddles.
- Battery life: varies significantly with additional accessories, usage, and
other factors. Testing conducted by Microsoft using preproduction units.
- Button mapping: available via Xbox Accessories app for Xbox One and
- Operating system updates: may be required. Go to
xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information.
- Xbox Accessories app features: including button mapping and profile
configuration – are only available on Xbox One and Windows 10.