Buy together and save even more
Buy together: $216.27 (save 13%)
34.35% of people buy Elgato Game Capture HD and Playmax Universal Component Cable (PS3/PS2/Xbox 360/Wii) ~ Xbox 360.
- For Teenage Boys
Elgato Game Capture HD enables you to record PlayStation or Xbox gameplay to a Mac or PC and share it with your friends and fans. With advanced hardware H.264 encoding, you can capture in stunning HD quality, while keeping the file size low.
The gameplay is passed through to the TV via HDMI – without delay. Elgato Game Capture HD can record your gameplay although HDCP (content protection) can block recording from HDMI on a PS3 (and possibly other HDMI devices) so you might need component cables to connect that console to Elgato – the HDMI out will work just fine though, here's a link to a Universal Component Cable in case you need one.
We've done some awesome 1080P recording on the Xbox 360 and a Gaming PC and this worked incredibly well, the included software is both functional and easy to use.
Just download the software and drivers during installation and it's easy to capture every move you make, even if you forget to press the record button: The unique Flashback Recording feature lets you timeshift your gameplay, so that you can simply slide back in time on your Mac or PC and hit the record button retroactively. Crazy cool!
With one click, you can share your gameplay with your friends and fans on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Even better, the tailor-made Elgato Game Capture HD software allows you to quickly trim your gaming scenes and pass them on to your favorite editing software.
- Record your Xbox or PlayStation gameplay to a Mac or PC
- Built-in live streaming to YouTube and Twitch
- Flashback Recording feature to record retroactively
- Immediate access and full control of your captures
- One-click sharing to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Lag-free HDMI pass-through to the TV
- Compact size and easy setup
Technical Specifications & Requirements
- Interface: USB 2.0
- MAC OS X 10.7 or newer – 2.0GHz Dual Core CPU – 4GB Ram
- Windows 8, 7 – 2.0GHz Dual Core CPU – 4GB Ram
- Input: Xbox One & Xbox 360 (unencrypted HDMI), PlayStation 3 (A/V In)
- Output: HDMI (pass-through)
- Supported resolutions: 1080p (simultaneous 60 fps pass-through and 30 fps capture), 1080i, 720p (60 or 30 fps capture), 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i, 288p, 240p
- Dimensions: 73×24×109 mm / 2.9×1.0×4.3 in
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of Australia.
Sorry! There are currently no Marketplace listings available for this product.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)