Boasting incredible 3-D graphics to accompany classic 2-D game play, this fast-paced adventure will have Mario fans cheering as they make their way over fields, under water, through castles and into the air.
New and familiar enemies are everywhere, not to mention mind-blowing challenges made possible by the dual screens of the Nintendo DS. Not only that, but players can link wirelessly with a friend to play as Mario and Luigi in multiplayer mode.
- Run, jump, and stomp your way through raging volcanoes, tropical islands, snowcapped peaks, and unimaginable challenges!
- Grab a Mega Mushroom and grow to incredible proportions, or smash through your foes in a blue Koopa shell!
- There are two multiplayer modes in New Super Mario Bros. -- Mario vs. Luigi and Minigames. In Mario vs. Luigi mode, it's brother vs. brother in a race for Stars. The goal of the game is to collect the Stars that appear throughout the stage at timed intervals. If your brother gets a Star first, don't worry. Any time you damage your bro, he'll drop one of his Stars and you can claim it for yourself. This mode is available for two players, and you only need one game card to play.
- New Power Ups! You'll find classic power-ups like the Super Mushroom and the Fire Flower in the game, and there are some all-new power-ups that let Mario explore the Mushroom Kingdom like never before.
- New Moves! New Super Mario Bros. expands Mario's arsenal of moves to include some very powerful advanced techniques. If you want to uncover every secret in the game, you'll have to master them all.
- The Minigames mode offers a wide variety of simple touch-screen activities. You can challenge them solo, or use them as the basis of a minigame tournament for up to four players. The minigames may be simple, but they're surprisingly fun when you're putting your skills to the test against your friends.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)