Scanned from one of only 6 known ‘Hero’ helmets made for the original Star Wars: A New Hope movie, this precision case replica edition Stormtrooper helmet from eFX Collectibles features the authentic detailing that Star Wars fans demand.
- Digitally scanned from an original helmet from the Lucasfilm archives
- Quality ABS Construction makes this much lighter and easier to wear for Trooping
- Full scale, 1/1, officially licensed replica
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Approx: 12" W X 12" D X 13" (30.5cm x 30.5cm x 33cm)
If you still missed out on the old MR & eFX's ESB versions, here's the latest that is more appropriate for “Trooping”. Now you'll have a screen accurate Helmet but at a price that won't make you cringe if you DO decide to use it out!
THE DISTINCTIVE DESIGN OF THE STORMTROOPER WAS ORIGINALLY CREATED BY CONCEPT ARTIST RALPH McQUARRIE IN 1975. McQUARRIE DESIGNED SEVERAL VERSIONS OF THE LOOK OF THE EMPIRE’S GENERAL INFANTRY. TO ENSURE THAT YOUR eFX STORMTROOPER HELMET RETAINED ALL OF THE SUBTLE NUANCES OF THE HAND-SCULPTED ORIGINAL, EFX ENGINEERS DIGITALLY SCANNED AND CAST A SURVIVING ORIGINAL HELMET TO RECREATE THIS ICONIC PIECE OF STAR WARS HISTORY.
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of Australia.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
Hurry! 2 left in stock