The Classic Mystery Board Game now has a twist as a fast, fun card game!
In this version of the Clue game, players use Evidence cards and Case File cards to gather information and eliminate suspects, rooms, and weapons. It's an exciting strategy game as players ask questions about who did the crime, where it was done, and which weapon was used. Ready for an accusation? The cards under the Crime card must match the player's accusation for them to win the game. If the cards don't match, they lose! This quick-playing card game is a convenient way to let your kids take the Clue game with them when traveling or visiting a friend's house.
- It's the Classic Mystery Board Game with a twist.
- Kids can enjoy a different kind of Clue gameplay with this fun, fast card game.
- In this twist on the classic game of “whodunit” players find out what's under the Crime card.
- Who did it, with what, and where by asking other players questions.
- Deduce information by playing the different Evidence cards and Case File cards.
- Cleared cards go in a pile – like crossing things off on a Clue notepad.
- This Clue game is a quick-playing card game; Take it with you when you travel.
Suitable for ages 8 & up