At Last! The New Parent's Manual to Successfully Raising Happy, Healthy and Confident Kids!
On Track Parenting is the ultimate book for any parent who wants to be sure their kids have the skills to navigate today's fast-paced modern world with confidence and ease.
You have in your hands a new collection of the best-of-the-best tools, tips and strategies gathered over 25 years from Expert Psychologist, Speaker and International Author Brad Everton laid out in simple ideas you can use right away.
- The secret to maintaining open communication which resolves conflict with your kids
- How to keep your self control in trying circumstances using the super-effective 'flip-switch'
- 3 bad listening habits you must eliminate from your daily life to improve the connection with your kids
- How to recover quickly when you hit rock bottom so you can bounce back with energy and vitality
- The simple model to teach your kids so they can solve problems on their own leading to better self-confidence
- 5 rules to form the basis of rock-solid family harmony
-The most powerful way to boost self-esteem in your kids (it's not as hard as you think)
And much, much more...
Take this book and implement just one strategy a month for fast and life-changing results. You will see raising happy, healthy and confident kids is possible when you know how.
"Brad's strategies in this book rang true for us and helped our teenage son get back on track. We highly recommend using this manual to anyone facing life's ongoing challenges."
Mary and Richard Joosse - Parents