Based on the world famous book by Lewis Carroll; Alice is a curious little girl who spots a strange white rabbit with a pocket watch. She follows the rabbit and an amazing adventure begins...
Children can travel with Alice 6,000 miles to the centre of the earth where they’ll meet all the famous Wonderland characters – Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts and many more. There are 10 different worlds to explore and a series of games and challenges to complete. As the adventure unfolds, children will learn to master Alice’s size and collect objects that will be useful later on in a bid to track down the mysterious white rabbit.
* 10 magical, theatrical worlds, including the Hall of Doors, Rabbit’s house and the Magical Garden
* 10 logic problems and riddles to solve
* 10 action games to complete
* Save option, so that you can come back to your game later
* Help from the Cheshire Cat whenever you need it
Helps children to:
* Problem solve
* Think logically
* Develop observation skills
* Improve listening skills
* Build concentration and memory