("uh-nak-row-nox") is a 3D role-playing game (RPG) using the heavily-modified Quake 2 engine (32-bit graphics, particle system, spline-based camera scriptor, APE programming language). The player controls up to three characters at a time, from an eventual cast of seven, exploring the galaxy. Gameplay is exploration and interaction of the environment, melee with various galactic foes, and discovery of unique weapons and items that aid you on your quest. You can choose different characters to play and different ways to do things, leading you to different events and areas in the game. Each character has different Battle Skills with unique effects, and World Skills they can use to access places and info the other characters can't. For instance, one character can talk to computers, another can "Yammer" people, annoying them so much by blathering on that they provide the info you need!
Exciting features include the third-person camera; real 3D battle sequences in context; 2D and 3D mini-games; lipsynched dialogue and facial expressions during in-engine cinematics; epic storyline with a rollercoaster of emotion; and tons of amazing weapons effects.
- Over 100 levels
- Make your own weapons with the modular Elementor Weapon System featuring hundreds of amazing weapons effects!
- Full-voice, fully animated scenes.
- Search through hundreds of locations and fight over 150 monsters in your quest to find the truth behind a troubling galactic mystery.
- Immerse yourself in the most detailed, thrilling epic ever made.
- Utilizes a heavily-enhanced version of the Quake II 3D engine.
- An amazing turn-based, real-time battle system.
- An epic story line with endless surprises and a roller coaster of emotion.