Embodying the spirit of racing competition, with a wide range of tracks, environments and exciting 4 player modes, ATV Offroad is GREAT FUN TO PLAY!
ATV Offroad delivers the thrill and excitement of ATV racing with more than 20 tracks, huge free-roaming game environments, 6 unique event types and enough realism to make you feel as if you’re hurtling down the side of a rocky canyon wall!
* Variety of ATV models – from top manufacturers. Each bike offers performance ratings for Traction, Acceleration, Top Speed and Stability. Numerous gear and bike colors adds to the player’s choices.
* Tweak your ATV in the Garage. Players can determine their ATV’s driving capabilities with options such as tyre friction, shock reaction, steering and braking.
* Three different types of bikes – two stroke, four stroke and 650 bikes are available. Two stroke quads are lighter and have more power during a race while four stroke and 650 quads are heavier and have more power at the start of a race.
* Realistic tracks, various ATV sizes and engines, authentic event types and true to life sponsors will provide that ‘at the race’ feel.
* Realistic physics engine will cause gamers to feel every bump, turn and crash.
* Huge, free roaming worlds allow gamers the chance to truly race offroad. Course environments will be as large as 1-2 square miles in area, thus giving players huge opportunity to get off the track and find their own path to the finish line.
* 20+ tracks with an abundance of diverse terrain environments are included.
* Traction will change based on each of the surface terrains, which include dirt, rock, sand and ice. Additionally, night courses are included and allow for a unique race experience.
* Six different event types add tremendous depth:
* Training Mode – Allows players to practice their stunts, turns and braking abilities. Tons of jumps, straightaways and hard turns challenge the rider to learn the basics.
* Cross-Country Enduro Series – Players race through immersive environments and find their own way (as long as they pass certain waypoints) to the finish line. There will be 5 environments with no on-track or off-track. Races range from 2-10 laps (user preference).
* Freestyle Stunt Competitions – Stunt based competitions where the objective is to achieve the highest score within a certain amount of time. Successful completion of each stunt generates a graphical ‘score’. There will be 5 environments filled with hundreds of natural jumps, including small hills, mountains, etc.
* Stadium Supercross – These indoor races include hairpin 180 degree turns, outward banking-turn slopes and jumps. The races range from 2-10 laps and are on-track racing only. There will be 7 indoor stadium environments.
* MAXXIS Nationals – Actual race courses that require you to complete laps rather than go through checkpoints (i.e., Enduro courses). There are 11 courses and players can race on-track or off-track.
* Pro Career – Career mode that provides a challenging long-term single player experience. This series is run on the tracks that make up the MAXXIS Nationals and Stadium Supercross. Races range from 2-10 laps and players must stay on-track during these races.
* The Waypoint Editor allows players to create their own races within a given Enduro Series environment.
* Immersive gameplay provides tons of replay value.
* One to four players will be able to play with a Multitap. Unique environments will be available for the multi-player mode.
* Stunning graphics add to the incredible racing experience. All environments are extremely detailed, including mountains, surface plants, foliage and AI riders.
* Three different race modes provide gamers with gameplay options (Practice, Single Race, Lap Attack).
* Hard alternative soundtrack to include Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Primus, Anthrax and other top bands place the players within an emotion-charged racing environment.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!