More episodes packed with action, adventure, drama and dazzling special effects, Babylon 5 is an established modern day sci-fi classic. This Hugo and Emmy-award winning series is about the space station at the tumultuous heart of the 23rd Century's bid for peace.
Episode titles: Matters of Honor, Convictions, A Day in the Strife, Passing Through Gethsemane, Voices of Authority, Dust to Dust, Exogenesis, Messages From Earth, Point of No Return, Severed Dreams, Ceremonies of Light and Dark, Sic Transit Vir, A Late Delivery From Avalon, Ship of Tears, Interludes and Examinations, War Without End 1, War Without End 2, Walkabout, Grey 17 is Missing, And the Rock Cried Out No Hiding Place, Shadow Dancing, Z'ha'dum.
- All-new digital widescreen transfers [16x9, 1.77:1]
- Soundtrack remastered in Dolby Digital 5.1
- All new Introduction and by series creator J. Michael Straczynski
- Audio commentary on 3 key episodes by Straczynski and stars Bruce Boxleitner, Jerry Doyle, Richard Biggs and Ed Wasser
- Explore the internal workings of the future via the documentaries:
Behind the Mask: Creating the Aliens of Babylon 5
- Building a Better Narn
- Designing Tomorrow: The Look of Babylon 5
- Access data files, personnel files and a Shadow Dossier