See the world through the eyes of a bee! Compete with other bees in races, collect pollen, perform waggle dances, and explore a world inspired by Central Park in New York. Play it with your family or friends, choosing between three modes, including co-op and vs. split-screen.
When the first rays of sunlight rise above the horizon, the beehive slowly wakes up. Hierarchy and diligence are vital for the wellbeing of the whole swarm. So you check your wings, measure the antennae degree of deviation, take orders from the Queen, and bee-gin your first independent mission. And that’s just the beginning of your adventures. Suddenly, you learn that people want to cut down the tree that holds your hive. Now your fate – and the fate of your whole family – lies in your small, agile legs and fast wings!
We have created this game for parents and children in a way that will entertain and engage the whole family. The mechanics of the game are easy for children to learn and understand. This interactive story allows players to view the world through the eyes of insects, to learn the customs of bees and the important stages of their lives.
You can choose between three modes in Bee Simulator, in two different versions- an easy one, designed with kids in mind specifically, and a more challenging one prepared for adult gamers:
- Single-player story mode presents you with a family of bees. Can you save the hive from the threat of human beings?
- Exploration mode allows you to freely discover a world inspired by Central Park in New York.
- Split-screen mode can be either used for cooperation or competition. It includes three additional maps that make the game even more fascinating.
- A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee;
- A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park;
- Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements;
- A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects;
- Lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children;
- Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.