In this hilariously offensive movie, Kazakhstani TV news reporter Borat is dispatched to the United States to make a documentary on the "greatest country in the world." Arriving in New York City with a producer and cameraman in tow, Borat becomes increasingly interested in locating and marrying Pamela Anderson than on his assignment. En route to Los Angeles, he meets real people in real situations with hysterical consequences.
- Includes a polybagged red Babewatch Mankini!
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- "Sexy Drown Watch" - Kazakhstan's Version of Baywatch
- Global P.R. Tour Highlights Including TV Appearances
- Borat Soundtrack Infomercial
- Region 4
- Limited Edition
- 1.78 : 1
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!