DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO OVERCOME SEXUAL ABUSE AND CHILDHOOD TRAUMA? Find out how with: Sexual abuse: How to Overcome Sexual Abuse and Childhood Trauma LEARN HOW TO HEAL THE EMOTIONAL WOUNDS THAT SEXUAL ABUSE LEAVES BEHIND! "Sexual abuse: How to overcome Sexual Abuse and Childhood trauma"
is a well-rounded introduction to the factors surrounding the crime of child sexual abuse and the most convenient way to heal the emotional wounds that sexual abuse leaves behind. This book gives you insight into the thinking of a sexual predator. Beyond the crime, this book addresses the issue of healing. It is possible for a mature woman who was sexually assaulted as a child to engage in a healthy, enjoyable sexual relationship. This book will help shed the sense of shame and guilt and help rebuild confidence and self appreciation. In this book you will learn:
Have the courage to heal! Buy your copy today!
- The specific actions that comprise sexual abuse
- The different forms of damage that sexual abuse causes
- Factors that put certain children at a higher risk of sexual abuse
- How to protect children from sexual abuse
- How to identify a child who has been sexually abused
- The process of erasing childhood trauma from an adult's life
- How a victim of sexual abuse can heal and enjoy a fulfilling love life
- How different people cope after sexual abuse
- How to help a teen through the journey of sexual abuse recovery
- Skills to equip your child to ensure safety from sexual predators
- How to handle a date with dignity that is a sexual abuse survivor
- What you shouldn't say to a survivor of sexual abuse
- How to overcome challenges of breastfeeding after a history of sexual abuse