Remotely watch and listen with the D-Link Securicam NetworkTM DCS-5300 Internet Camera. The DCS-5300 Internet Camera is a full-featured surveillance system that connects to an Ethernet or Fast Ethernet connection to provide high quality video and audio over the Intranet or the Internet.
The DCS-5300 Internet Camera differs from a conventional PC Camera because the DCS-5300 is a stand-alone device with a built-in CPU and Web server that allows you to access your camera using Internet Explorer 5.X or above from anywhere in the world.
The D-Link DCS-5300 Internet Camera also has a pan, tilt, and digital zoom function that can be controlled from the Web interface or from the included remote control. Auto pan mode enables the camera to move 270 degrees horizontally and the Patrol mode cycles through up to 20 preset positions. The speed of either pan or tilt can be adjusted to your preference. The 4x digital zoom lens enables the camera to obtain a closer view.
The D-Link DCS-5300 Internet Camera comes with a CCD sensor that provides a sharp and clear image with life-like color representation. The sensor is a CCD sensor with resolution of 380 TV lines. The built-in microphone adds sound that accompanies the video. Altogether, you can record streaming video with sound that utilizes high quality MPEG4 Short Header Mode Compression to your hard drive, enable motion detection, and set up automated e-mail alert notification.
A powerful surveillance software is included to enhance the monitoring and management of your DCS-5300. The bundled surveillance software further enhances the security features of the DCS-5300, allowing you to archive streaming video and audio straight to your hard drive, playback video, monitor as many as 16 cameras on a single screen, and set up motion detection to trigger automatic recording.
By signing up with one of the many Dynamic DNS services, you can assign an easy-to-remember name and domain (e.g. www.mycamera.myddns.com). This allows you to remotely access your camera without having to remember the IP address, even if it has been changed by your Internet Service Provider.
The DCS-5300 Internet Camera is a Price/Performance breakthrough, feature rich solution capable of meeting demanding security and home/office monitoring needs. Secure your site with the D-Link Securicam DCS-5300 Internet Camera.
• CCD Sensor for Superior Quality Video
• Built-in Microphone for Audio Monitoring and Recording
• High Quality MPEG-4 Short Header Mode Compression
• Built-In Motion Detection & Email Notification
* External Power Supply
* 12VDC 1.5A
* Configuration and system log can be accessed via WEB Browser and FTP application remotely
* TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, Telnet, NTP, DNS and DHCP
* DDNS support with several popular DDNS servers
* UPnP support
* SMTP client
* FTP client
* FTP server
* HTTP server
* 10BaseT or 100BaseT Fast Ethernet
Video Algorithm Supported
* H.263+ (MPEG4 Short Header Mode)
* Built-in omni-directional microphone
* Up to 30fps at 160x120
* Up to 30fps at 320x240
* 1/4 inch color CCD sensor
* Electronic shutter: 1/60~1/15000 sec.
* Fixed focus glass lens, F2.0, 1 LUX
* 1 Opto-isolated sensor input (max. 12VDC 50mA)
* 1 relay output (max.24VDC 1A, 125VAC 0.5A)
Pan, Tilt, & Zoom Control
* Auto pan and auto patrol mode with preconfigured stops
* Pan: Range 270 degrees
* Tilt: Range 90 degrees
* 4x Digital Zoom
* 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
* Audio/Video output
* External microphone input
* External I/O
* Administrator and user group protected
* Password authentication
* 2 Status indicators.
o (1) Power
o (2) POST, connection, and heartbeat
* 4.0" L x 4.1" W x 4.4" H
* 12.2 oz. (0.751lb)
* 1 Year