See the Bigger Picture
The latest flagship consumer drone from DJI.
Hasselblad L1D-20c Camera
Iconic Image Quality
- 20MP 1" CMOS Sensor
- Adjustable Aperture, f/2.8 – f.11
- 10-bit Dlog-M color profile
- 10-bit HDR Video
- Up to 8km 1080p Video Transmission
- Up to 31 minute Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
Foldable and Portable
Create wherever you go
Folds down into a 91 × 84 × 214mm package.
OcuSync 2.0 Digital Video Transmission System
Explore more of the world smoothly and safely.
- 8km 1080p live video
- 2.4/5.8 GHz real-time auto-switching
- 40 Mbps download speed
- 120 ms low latency
Fly Faster, Longer and Quieter
31 min – currently the longest flight time for a consumer drone.
72 kph max speed in Sport mode (no wind condition)
Features DJI low-noise flight technology
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Obstacle sensors on all sides of the aircraft.
- Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) allows the aircraft to actively avoid obstacles in front of and behind it.
- Additional Bottom Auxiliary Light for low-light conditions, which assists the downward sensors.
The mavic 2's 2-axis gimbal provides smooth, stable footage in just about any situation.
Excellent Imaging System
Made in Sweden, Hasselblad cameras are renown for their iconic ergonomic design, uncompromising image quality, and Swedish craftsmanship. Since 1941, Hassleblad cameras have captured some of the world's most iconic images – including the first moon landing.
Co-engineered in partnership with Hasselblad after 2 years of tireless research, the Mavic 2 Pro comes equipped with all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera, which possesses Hasselblad's unique HasselBlad Natural Color Colution (HNCS), helping users capture gorgeous 20-megapixel aerial shots in stunning color detail.
1-inch CMOS Sensor
The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro, capturing more information in every pixel for better dynamic range, signal-to-noise ratio, and low-light performance.
10-bit Dlog-M Color Profile
The Mavic 2 Pro supports a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile that yields high dynamic range for more flexibility in the grading room.
10-bit HDR Video
With 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately playback footage with the right color tones, including brighter highlights and increased contrast that makes HDR so appealing.
An f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture gives you more flexibility in handling different light conditions.
With Hyperlapse, the aircraft shoots stable aerial shots and processes them automatically. JPEG and RAW photos can be simultaneously saved on a microSD, leaving more room for post editing.
Task Library allows you to save flight paths so you can capture the same scene at different times.
Enhanced HDR Photos
An improved HDR algorithm blends a sequence of photos for higher dynamic range and less unwanted artificial effects.
HyperLight photos provide a low-light setting to enhance your images while drastically reducing noise.
**H265 Codec for Higher Quality Video.
Both editions support the advanced H265/HEVC codec, which maintains 50% more information than videos in H264/AVC, preserving more details.
With the new improvements of both hardware and software, ActiveTrack 2.0 give you a great tracking experience at a whole new level.
* Precise Recognition: Previously, ActiveTrack mainly relied on 2D images from the main camera to track a subject. Now with ActiveTrack 2.0, the Mavic 2 maps a 3D view of the environment through the main camera and forward dual vision sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
- Trajectory Prediction: Trajectory prediction algorithms help to maintain tracking when your subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
- High-speed Tracking: In open and unobstructed environments, the Mavic 2 can track fast moving objects like cars and boarts at speeds of up to 72 kph.
- Avoiding Obstacles: When tracking a target, the Mavic 2 can plan a flight path on its 3D map. It will read, recognize, and avoid obstacles in front of and behind the aircraft, all while shooting your target without interruption.
The Mavic 2 supports four panorama modes including Sphere, 1080, Horizontal and Vertical.