Internet in a Box
Everything you need to get connected to the Internet, from the modem to the Internet Provider and software you will need for surfing and email, is all in the Dynalink modem box!
Reliability & Performance
Dynalink offers the best in high-speed Data and Fax communication products. This includes a complete line of high-speed modems with an internet download capability of up to 56kbps and an upload capability of 33.6kbps.
56k V.90 Internet Access
Dynalink modems feature 56k chipsets for high-speed communications. Use your Dynalink high-speed modem for fast connectivity to the Internet, speedy interactive game playing and downloads of large files.
Voice & Fax: Your Home Paperless Office
When used with the supplied voice/fax/data software, you can take advantage of multiple Dynalink voice and fax modem features including:
Send & Receive faxes from your PC: Using the supplied software, Dynalink modems can be used to quickly and simply send and receive faxes at 14400 directly from your computer.
Telephone Answerphone Machine: Use the Dynalink modem as an answering machine on your PC.
Call discrimination: Dynalink modems can automatically tell the difference between a fax and voice call once answered. With call discrimination, you don't need to pay extra to subscribe to Faxstream Duet/Faxability
Quick & Easy Installation
Here at Dynalink, we know how frustrating computers can be. Thats why we've written our own Quick Set-up Guide to minimise that frustration. Plus, if you do run into any trouble, help is only a FREE phone-call away with Dynalink Technical Support.
Dynalink modems are also fully supported by Windows Plug and Play, making installation a simple process of a few clicks - you don't have to be a computer expert to install a Dynalink modem.
2-year Warranty and FREE Life-time Technical Support
Dynalink stands behind their modems with a 2-year back-to-base warranty with next-day turn-around. Also, in the unlikely event you experience technical difficulties with your Dynalink modem, expert help is only a FREE phone call away. Unlike many other modem companies, there are NO charges associated with calling the Dynalink helpdesk.
Dynalink 56K e-modem
* V.90 Support, 56000bps data modem with automatic fallback.
* Full hardware modem.
* Voice mode allows a DTE to record and playback voice (with supplied software).
* Caller ID support.
* Real Audio, 8 bits PCM.
* V.42 error correction (LAPM and MNP).
* V.42bis and MNP class 5 data compression.
* ITU V.24, RS-232C serial interface.
* IS-101 AT+V commands with extensions.
* TIA/EIA 602 standard for AT command set.
* TIA/EIA 578 class 1 FAX.
* DTE speed up to 115200.
* Supports power down mode.
* 14400bps send and receive fax modem with automatic fallback.
* ITU-T V.42bis data compression.
* Group 3 send and receive facsimile.
* Auto-mode detection allows differing connection modes.
* Extended AT command set.
* Operating system support: DOS, Windows 3.x/9x/ME/NT4/2000/XP, Linux.
* Power Supply 12 Volts AC 1 Amp.
Data Mode V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.23, V.21. (No Bell 300/1200 support)
V.17, V.29, V.27ter, V.21 Ch 2.
* V.90 for highest Internet connection rate.
* Full duplex or half duplex in data mode.
* Half duplex in fax mode.
* Asynchronous operation.
* Auto dial/answer.
* Manual originate/answer.
Dial Type: Tone dialing only
Call Progress Monitors: Dial tone, Busy tone
* Enhanced PCM compression/decompression.
* Tone detection/generation and call discrimination.
* Concurrent DTMF detection.
Flow control: XOFF/XON or RTS/CTS
Error correction: MNP 2-4 and ITU V.42
Data compression: MNP 5 and ITU V42bis