Internet in a Box
Everything you need to get connected to the Internet, from the modem to the Internet Provider and software you will need for surfing and email, is all in the Dynalink modem box!
Reliability & Performance
Dynalink offers the best in high-speed Data & Fax communication products. This includes a complete line of high-speed modems with an internet download capability of up to 56kbps and an upload capability of 33.6kbps.
56k V.90 Internet Access
Dynalink modems feature 56k chipsets for maximum speed communications. Use your Dynalink high-speed modem for fast connectivity to the Internet, speedy interactive game playing and downloads of large files. Software upgradeable to V.92
Not a "Soft-modem"
The Dynalink 1456VQH-T4 is not a "softmodem". The all-important data-pump, which handles the crucial aspect of transferring data from the Internet to your PC, is handled by a dedicated chip on the modem board. This increases stability, and decreases the work your PC has to do when compared to a typical soft-modem.
Voice & Fax: Your Home Paperless Office
When used with the supplied BVRP PhoneTools software (or any other suitable software) you can take advantage of multiple Dynalink voice and fax modem features including:
Send & Receive faxes from your PC: Using the supplied software, Dynalink modems can be used to quickly and simply send and receive faxes at 14400 directly from your computer.
Telephone Answerphone Machine: Use the Dynalink modem as an answering machine on your PC.
Call discrimination: Dynalink modems can automatically tell the difference between a fax and voice call once answered. With call discrimination you don't need to pay extra to subscribe to FaxStream Duet/faxAbility.
Quick & Easy Installation
Here at Dynalink Modems, we know how frustrating computers can be. Thats why we've written our own Quick Set-up Guide to minimise that frustration. Plus, if you do run into any trouble, help is only a FREE phone-call away with Dynalink Technical Support.
Dynalink modems are also fully supported by Windows Plug and Play, making installation a simple process of a few clicks - you don't have to be a computer expert to install a Dynalink modem.
1-year Warranty and FREE Life-time Technical Support
Dynalink stands behind their PCI modems with a 1-year back-to-base warranty with next-day turn-around. Also, in the unlikely event you experience technical difficulties with your Dynalink modem, expert help is only a FREE phone call away. Unlike many other modem companies, there are NO charges associated with calling the Dynalink helpdesk
Dynalink 1456VQH-T4 FAX/DATA/TAM Modem Specification
* Agere Systems DSP1648C host-based controller chipset.
* Two chip 3.3V solution with 5V tolerant buffers.
* Agere line-powered silicon DAA circuit.
* PCI 2.1 & 2.2 compliant integrated Plug & Play interface.
* Supports Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0.
* Telephone Answering Machine (TAM) functions.
* Supports V.92, V.90 & K56flex 56k protocols.
* Support fax service Class 1(EIA/TIA 578).
* Power Management Registers to PCI Interface.
* Hayes Compatible AT Commands & extended AT command set.
Data Mode Compatibility:
* V.92, V.90, K56flex
* V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.23, V.22bis, V.22, Bell 212A, Bell 103
* V.44, V.42bis & MNP 5 data compression
* V.42 & MNP error correction.
* V.17, V.29, V.27ter & V.21 Ch 2
* T.31 Class 1 Fax
* Full-duplex or half duplex in Data mode.
* Asynchronous operation.
* Auto dial/answer.
* Manual originate/answer.
* Call on hold (V.92).
* Fast connect (V.92).
* Quick upload (V.92 PCM upstream).
* Remote digital loop and remote digital loop self test.
* Analog loop and analog loop self-test.
* Power-on self test.
Telephone Line Interface:
Dual RJ-11 phone jack.
Compliance & approval:
o Telecom NZ Telepermit
o Australian Communications Authority A-Tick, C-Tick.