Resource sharing is now fast and easy. Wireless LANs add a new level of convenience for LAN users whether you are in home of office.
The Dynalink line of wireless LAN products offers quick, effortless and not to mention reliability connectivity solutions for any environment.
Features and Benefits:
* 54 Mbps IEEE 802.11g/ 11 Mbps IEEE 802.11b compliant.
* 32-bit PCI interface.
* 54 Mbps data rate auto fallback.
* Connect to other WiFi certified WLAN clients (ad-hoc) or Access Points (infrastructure mode).
* One external antennae via SMA connector.
* 64/128 bit WEP encryption.802.1x, WPA, AES encryption for advanced network security.
* Transfer data rate at 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 11, 9, 6, 5.5, 2, 1Mbps.
* Expected Range: 100m indoors; 300m outdoors.
* Supports Win98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
Host Interface 32-bit PCI
Chipset Ralink RT2500
Network Standards 802.11g / 802.11b
Transmission Technology OFDM (802.11g), DSSS (802.11b)
Modulation Techniques DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM
802.11g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6 Mbps
802.11b: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps
Network Architectures Infrastructure and adhoc
Antenna Type One external antennae via SMA connector
Expected Range Indoor 100m, outdoor 300m
Power Consumption 3.3V 350mA TX, 250mA RX, 180mA standby.
Security Support WEP 64/128 encryption, 802.1x, WPA, AES encryption for advanced network security.
Operating system support Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP
LED Indicators Power/Activity status
Operating environment 0 to 55 degrees; humidity 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!