In the summer of 2003, Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation will present the theatrical release of Finding Nemo. The film follows the undersea journey of a clownfish named Marlin as he searches for his missing son Nemo. The games will follow the movie's plotline and allow kids to play as the film's key characters and interact with the film's amazing 3-D underwater environment. Action/adventure game based on the plotline of the movie
Play as all of the film's main characters -- Marlin, Dory, and Nemo.
Interact with all of the great characters from the film in realistic 3D underwater environments.
Live the film in over 15 levels of fun plus tons of minigames
Features film clips that capture the fun and hilarity of the movie
* Windows 98/ME/XP/2000
* Intel Pentium II processor running at 266MHz (PIII 400MHz recommended)
* 64MB RAM (128MB RAM for Windows XP/2000)
* 160MB free hard drive space
* 8 x CD-ROM drive
* Video Card with at least 8MB RAM
* DirectX 8.1
* DirectX compatible display capable of 800 x 600 resolution in 16-bit colour
* 16-bit Sound Blaster compatible Sound Card
* Microsofot compatible mouse