Supporting the latest AMD socket 939 Athlon64FX/ 64 processors, the K8NSC-939 represent the most cost effective solution for AMD platform. Accompanied with the innovative designs of AMD64 technology, the advanced NVIDIA nForce3 processor contributes to functionality and stability of this platform. The Serial ATA interface enhances storage performance. The high speed Gigabit Ethernet interface delivers the efficient broadband connection to the internet. Features such as AGP 8X graphic interface and 8-channel audio also ensure the enjoyment of multi-media application. Finally, Norton Internet Security software is bundled for security protection. With such an array of leading technology and Gigabyte’s unique features, users are sure to get the most value from the GA-K8NSC-939.
AMD AthlonTM64/ 64 FX Computing Platform
Powered by nForce3 platform processors, GA-K8NSC-939 supports the brand new 8th generation AMD AthlonTM64 / 64FX processor to deliver a high performance platform with dual support for 32-bit applications and increasing 64-bit computing needs.
A high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to provide excellent interconnect for computation and networking. This Technology not only provides more bandwidth but also reduces the I/O bottlenecks and, consequently, greatly enhances the system performance.
Dual Channel DDR architecture support
The AMD AthlonTM 64 processor improves the memory performance by integrating a DDR memory controller into the processor. With the integrated memory controller, this platform supports dual channel DDR400 memory architecture and delivers high capacity of 4GB memory and high bandwidth up to 6.4GB/s to ensure greatest memory performance.
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interface
Featuring AGP 8x (AGP 3.0) the new generation VGA interface specification, this platform delivers enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth up to 2.12GB/s. Allowing users to have a more realistic graphics experiences while gaming or movie watching.
Gigabit Ethernet Connection
The Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents.
Serial ATA with RAID 0,1 function
Serial ATA is the revolutionary ATA interface that provides scalable performance for IDE device. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA and delivers superior input/output performance. In addition, the Serial ATA interface is furnished with RAID 0,1, 0+1 (including IDE ATA 133 interface) function for extra performance enhancement and data protection.
8 Channel Audio with UAJ
With the innovative function of Universal Audio Jack (UAJ) of ALC 850 AC97 codec, this platform provides superior 8-Channel stereo sound enjoyment without the stress of incorrect installation.
Norton Internet SecurityTM Included
Norton Internet SecurityTM is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
1. Socket 939 for AMD Athlon64/ 64 FX
1. NVIDIA nForce3 250Gb Platform Processor
2. Super I/O: ITE IT8712F chip
3. Integrated peripherials
1. Marvell 8001 Gigabit Ethernet controller
2. Realtek ALC850 Audio AC'97 Codec
1. Type: Dual channel DDR400/ 333/ 266 -184pin
2. Max capacity: Up to 4GB by 4 DIMM slots
Internal I/O Connectors
1. 2 x Serial ATA connector
2. 2 x UDMA ATA 133/100/66 Bus Master IDE connectors
3. 1 x FDD connector
4. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 connectors (supports 4 ports)
5. 3 x cooling fan pin headers
6. CD in
1. 1 x AGP slot (8x/4x-AGP 3.0 compliant), supports 1.5v display card only
2. 5 x PCI slots (PCI 2.3 compliant)
Rear Panel I/O
1. PS/2 Keyboard / Mouse
2. 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
3. 1 x RJ45 ports
4. 2 x COM ports
5. 1 x LPT
6. Audio (1 x Line-in / 1 x Line-out / 1 x Mic) connector
1. CPU FSB / Multiplier / Vcore Voltage adjustable via BIOS
2. AGP Voltage / Clock adjustable via BIOS
3. DIMM Voltage / Clock adjustable via BIOS
1. ATX power connector and ATX 12V connector
2. Power-off by Windows 98/ Me/ 2000/ XP shut down and switch
1. ATX form factor
2. 30.5 x 24.4 cm
1. System health status auto-detect and report by BIOS
2. Hardware detecting and reporting for case open, CPU voltage, and fan speed
1. 2M bit flash ROM, Phoenix BIOS
1. XpressTM Installation
2. XpressTM Recovery