Kid'Sleep – Moon Sleep Trainer Clock
Using the Kids Moon Sleep Clock will help everyone get more sleep. Your child
will be able to see when it’s nearly time to get up and when it is morning
time. All time settings are adjustable, and there are different time settings
for weekday mornings, nap time and the weekend.
The Kid Sleep Moon Sleep Trainer Clock has the best range of functions we have
seen in a sleep trainer clock. It is highly configurable and packed with
- Operates as traditional night light – as well as sleep
- 3 settings for night-time, nap time and weekend wake-up
- 4 choices of wake-up alarm plus a silent mode
- 4 levels of brightness – adjusted easily with a button
- 4 choices of lullaby including heartbeat and running water
- ‘Go to Sleep’ cycle as well as ‘Wake up’ cycle
- You can use this clock from birth as a nightlight and sound machine.
- We recommend the sleep trainer functions from about 2 1/2 years old.
- The Kids Sleep Moon sleep trainer clock has many functions, and can be
adjusted to suit the needs of your family. The following settings can be
adjusted in the clock's menu:
- Choice of 4 alarms and alarm volume
- Choice of 4 lullabies and lullaby volume
- Choose setting sun or emptying hourglass for ‘Go to Sleep’ routine
- Set wake up time for weekday wake up, weekend wake up, and
- Adjust night light to light up half or full screen
- Choose setting moon or emptying hourglass for ‘Wake up Process’
- Use Kids Sleep Moon with our without light on LCD display
- In addition, the following functions can be easily adjusted using the
buttons on the clock:
- Brightness (4 settings)
- Melody choice
- Go to Sleep routine
- Alarm on/off
- Week/weekend wake up time (switch between)
- In the evening, there is an adjustable sunset time, to show your child it is
nearly time for sleep.
Sleep time mode:
- Through the night, the clock can be used from birth as a traditional
- There are 4 choices of sounds – 2 lullabies, fountain and uterine
Nearly time to wake up:
In the morning, when the moon begins to set (you can adjust the duration), the
child knows it’s nearly time to get up! During this time, your child could
read books or play quietly in their room, or stay in bed! Other sleep trainer
clocks don’t have this function, and we think it’s really clever and gives
parents lots of options for children who continue to wake early.
When it is your designated wake up time, the character displayed can be
accompanied by any of the 4 choices of alarm or no noise (which means your
child may stay asleep!).
There are 4 levels of brightness for the wake-up function too.
- Designed in Switzerland, made in China, with NZ / AU plug.
- The clock does not tick as it is digital.
- While we recommend using the clock plugged in, it can also operate with
3 AAA batteries.