Planning to retire and begin a new life, Mr. X (Daniel Craig, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider), a successful West End drug dealer, has been asked for one last favor: to negotiate the sale of one million hits of Ecstasy.
Unfortunately for Mr. X, the pills were stolen from a Serbian drug lord who'll cut off his head if he sells them. And with a London crime czar (Michael Gambon, Open Range & The Insider) promising to retire him permanently if he doesn't, Mr. X may be rightfully concerned about his future. Nothing worth losing his head over.
- Audio commentary by director Matthew Vaughn and writer J.J. Connolly
- 2 never-before-seen alternate endings
- 14 never-before-seen deleted scenes with optional commentary
- Q&A interview with director Matthew Vaughn and star Daniel Craig
- Behind-the-scenes featurette
- Poster gallery
- Storyboard to film final comparison
- Extra hidden features
- " A heavyweight gangster picture worthy of being included in with the greats. " – Felix Vasquez Jr.
- " Only the accents are thicker than double-crosses in a thriller that's stylish and sleek – note lyrically appropriate use of Duran Duran's “Ordinary World” in one sequence – but also assuredly delirious, ethically hefty and unpredictably treacherous. " – Nick Rogers
- " [A] fun, snappy crime caper that begins with a wryly understated take on the “one-last-job-and-I'm-out” subgenre. " – Jeffrey M. Anderson