Create a world of medieval adventures! Lego Creator Knights' Kingdom puts you in charge of building a fantastical virtual 3D kingdom of medieval adventure in which you then role-ply scenes of centuries long-ago.
Interacting with King Leo's bravest warrior (and your helper) Richard the Strong, build brick-by-brick in the Olde Worlde Workshop, or alternatively use larger castle and vehicle parts to create on a more grand scale. Then select battalions of the King's heroic knights and legions of evil Cedric the Bull's forces to see your creation come to life with scenes of conflict and destruction. Add to the epic atmosphere by introducing a dragon or two, putting mini-figures on horses, assembling siege towers and even choosing the weather and time of day. Finally, drive or fly around your new kingdom and see what it looks like from a mini-figures own perspective.
- Create your very own medieval kingdom of adventure, role-playing scenes from the past with fun Lego mini-figures.
- Enlist the help of brae warrior Richard the Strong as you enter a land where you have the power to shape history. Will good conquer evil? It's entirely up to you.
- Design and build the castle, select battalions of King Leo's Heroic knights and watch them do battle against evil Cedric the Bull.
- Construct siege towers, rescue the fair damsel and at all time, beware the dragon!
- Place wise King Leo, ruler of the Kingdom, on his throne
- Richard the Strong, the King's bravest warrior, is your in-game helper
- Her Majesty Queen Leonora, a kind and honorable lady adored by her people
- Interact with Richard the Strong, as he guides you through the first challenges
- No Medieval Kingdom is complete without a dragon
- Video cut scenes help you through the tutorial challenges
- Have fun with the Destructa brick - desconstruct in half the time it took you to construct
- Build your own models brick by brick in the Olle Worlde Workshop
* Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
* DirectX 7 (included on disc)
* Pentium II 233MHz or equivalent
* 450MB of free hard disk space
* 4x speed or higher CD-ROM drive
* 32MB of RAM
* 8MB Direct3D compatible video card (capable of 800 x 600 resolution in 16 bit color mode)
* DirectSound compatible sound card
* 3D Accelerator Card Required