Know a race car fan who would love to drive like the Stig from TV’s BBC Top Gear?
Let them put their skills to the test with this awesome LEGO® Technic™ (42109) App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car. First, they can have fun building the rally car toy, discovering all the elements that make this Rally Car model work. Then the adrenaline builds as they try out cool moves – all using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ App. Powered by a smart hub, the app allows super-precise movement, giving endless play combinations with authentic sound effects. Choose from different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake and tackle obstacles. They will also get real-time feedback, including a speed and tilt log and can test out their skills in the app’s racing challenges section. There’s inspirational content and videos to discover in the app too! LEGO Technic sets bring an advanced building challenge for kids and adults who love to learn new engineering skills.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Car.
- It’s operated via a smart device with 3 screens. Go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for devices.
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app.
- Powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for immersive play.
- Build the car. Download the app. Play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- With multi-function control, drivers can go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake
- Building can start without batteries but to enjoy the full power of digital play
- Run with the app controls, you’ll need to pop 6 x AA 1.5V batteries into the Smart Hub.
- Once built, kids will love playing with their creation, or enjoying it with other vehicles.
- This educational engineering toy makes a great LEGO® gift for boys and girls.
- Please note: this set is not compatible with LEGO® Power Functions systems.