The National Geographic Rock and Mineral Starter Kit contains 15 incredible specimens that are sure to inspire a fascination with geology and the earth sciences.
Inside you get hematite, two samples of rose quartz, snowflake obsidian, tiger's eye, red jasper, two samples of green aventurine, green zebra jasper, desert rose, pumice, pyrite, blue quartz, blue calcite, and fluorite. There's also a magnifying glass to inspect the rocks, gemstones, and crystals with and a clear storage and display case.
This rock collection includes Rose Quartz, Red Jasper, Tiger’s Eye, Aventurine, Snowflake Obsidian, Pyrite, Desert Rose, Blue Quartz, Pumice, Hematite, Blue Calcite, Green Zebra Jasper and Fluorite. Please note – The size and appearance of rocks may vary.
- Rock Collection for Kids: 15 incredible rocks, gemstones, and crystals
- Great starter set for boys and girls with an interest in Geology
- A full-colour learning guide has information on each specimen in the set
- Along with a magnifying glass inside allows you to see more details of each stone
- The included acrylic case has a separate compartment for each specimen.
- It seals securely and allows you to see all the samples inside
- Our samples are selected to inspire a fascination with earth science
- Encourage exploration of the natural world
Suitable for ages 8 & up