Boldly going where no one in their right mind would ever go, this Emmy-winning spacehopper takes millions of fans on a joyride three million years into the future. It all began when the crew of the Jupiter mining ship Red Dwarf were killed by a blast caused by a badly sealed Drive plate. Dave Lister, safely sealed in a statis booth, and his pregnant cat were the only survivors. Revived three million years later, Lister is probably the only surviving member of the human race - and what a representative. A curry-stained layabout, he in undoubtedly the scruffiest, smelliest individual ever to slob around the universe.
Features the episodes: Backwards, Marooned, Polymorph, Bodyswap, Timeslides and The Last Day.
- Cast commentary (with Graig, Chris, Danny, Hattie and Robert)
- Making of Series Three documentary
- Smeg Ups and deleted scenes
- Amusing Food featurette using clips from all eight series
- Model shots, talking books, clips, music cues, photo and design gallery
- The Episode Backwards actually played backwards
- Video diary of the last Dwarf fan convention
- Animated menus