SONY LARGE PANEL LCD DISPLAYS incorporate WEGA Engine technology to deliver remarkable resolution and image clarity. Fast video response time ensures crisp streaming video. Flexible networking options let you centrally control digital content across to hundreds of networked displays. Crystal-look bezel and clean rear panel with cable management system adds upscale refinement to any interior. White.
· Exceptional LCD performance : High brightness, superior contrast and super-fast 16 ms video response time combine to deliver crisp, clear text and smooth motion images for video applications.
· WEGA Engine system : Intelligent digital processing system delivers superb picture quality by minimizing signal deterioration caused by digital-to-analog conversion.
· Cost of Ownership : Burn-in resistant LCD technology ensures long life when using static images. Low power consumption and long-life panel delivers hours of use to keep your total cost of ownership low.
· Upscale style : Scratch-resistant crystal-look bezel in a choice of three elegant colors including pearl white adds upscale refinement to any interior. Cable management system conceals wires and cables, keeping the back looking streamlined and uncluttered.
· Networking options : Optional network cards and boxes (sold separately) let you centrally control, deliver and troubleshoot digital content across a standard IP network to one or hundreds of networked displays. Reduce labor and production costs associated with managing individual content.
Screen Size: 32
Resolution: WXGA - 1366 x 768
Panel Type: LCD
On Screen Controls: Yes
Multi Wall Function: Yes
Digital Video Input(s): DVI-D
Analog Video Input(s): RGB/Component (HD-15), Composite (BNC), YUV (Composite)
Speaker Output: 14W Stereo AMP (7W x 2 Digital AMP)
Colours: 16.7 million
Luminance: 500 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio: 600 : 1
Video Signal System: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, NTSC 4.43, PAL60, PAL-M, PAL-N
Dual Option Slot Yes
Multi Display: Yes
Colour Temperature Control: Yes
Picture Modes: Custom (3), Vivid, Standard
Power Consumption: 170 watts
Power Requirements: 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
Screen Treatment: Anti-Glare/Anti-Reflective
Warranty 2 Years
Package Contents: AC Power Cord, Operating Instructions, AC Plug Holder (2), AA/R6 Size Battery (2), Cable Holder (4), Remote Control
Response Time 16ms
Viewing Angle (H/V) 170 / 170