I've upgraded to these after using the logitech G930's for ages and they're very nice :)
- TWO interchangable batteries! I never have to worry about going wired due to having to charge the headset. This was definitely the main reason I bought them.
- Microphone can wind up into the headset so it doesn't get in the way or look dorky :)
- The base station is really handy for changing settings and frequency levels (means you don't need to install software for all this)
- Really comfy :)
- And also: AUX IN!! You can use these wired to your phone or any AUX cable device :) really handy if you don't want to be tethered to the base station.
Cons: (based on my G930 experience)
- NO MEDIA BUTTONS D: I loved the fact that my G930 had volume, and 3 customisable buttons which I used for back, skip and pause song. This headset still has volume (although it's its own volume. It doesn't control windows volume levels) but lacks media buttons so I use my keyboard macros for media control now which is alright but not as nice as the G930.
- I'm no audiophile so I may just not notice, but the sound doesn't sound a lot better from what I experienced with my G930's. Didn't test them side to side though.
- Not the cheapest, sadly, but features like two batteries and AUX in make is glorious in comparison to other gaming headsets :)