Don't Be a Statistic. Be a Survivor!Floods, hurricanes, blackouts, swine flu, terrorist attacks--it's all part of life in the twenty-first century. But you don't have to sit back and watch your family become just another disaster statistic. You can survive---with "Survive!
- The Disaster, Crisis and Emergency Handbook"!Filled with practical tips on surviving short- and long-term disruptions of daily life, "Survive!
- The Disaster, Crisis and Emergency Handbook" offers real-world advice that can save your life and the lives of the ones you love. From choosing the right kind of food to stockpile to specific recommendations about generators, vehicles and self-defense tools, you'll find everything you need to know in "Survive!
- The Disaster, Crisis and Emergency Handbook."It's all here!
- Tips on surviving hurricanes, blizzards, terrorist attack, power blackouts, global pandemic, tornados, wildfires and more
- Gear, food and equipment recommendations
- Detailed photos
Prepare yourself to "Survive!
Jerry Ahern is a science fiction author, best known for his post apocalyptic survivalist series, "The Survivalist." Ahern's non-fiction works include "CCW: Carrying Concealed Weapons." Ahern is also a firearms writer who has published numerous articles in magazines such as "Gun Digest," "Guns & Ammo" and "Handguns." Ahern writes for the Outdoor Channel's DownrangeTV website. Some of his fiction books are collaborations with his wife, Sharon Ahern. He has also released books under the name Axel Kilgore.