Now fully revised and updated, The Calorie Counter, is now available in its fifth edition. DIET TRENDS MAY COME AND GO, BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN -- CALORIES COUNT!
Recent research confirms that if you want to lose weight, which foods you eat is less important than how many calories you consume -- if you track calories, you'll drop pounds.
Revised and updated, The Calorie Counter, 5th Edition, is the most complete and easy-to-use calorie counter in the marketplace:
- Calorie counts for over 20,000 foods, including more than 800 take-out items and dishes from over 100 national and regional restaurant chains
- Easy tips for understanding calories and portion sizes that put you in charge of your eating habits
- Simple tricks for burning more calories in your daily life
- Advice for keeping liquid calories and dieting myths from sabotaging your success
- An all-new look at why men are more successful at losing weight
The Calorie Counter, 5th Edition, is a weight-loss guide that will never let you down!
Jo-Ann Heslin, MA, RD, is a professionally trained, registered dietitian and also a regular columnist for HealthNewsDigest.com. She is the coauthor of more than thirty books on nutrition. For more information, visit: TheNutritionExperts.com. Karen J. Nolan, PhD, holds advanced degrees in science and human anatomy. She is the coauthor of ten books on nutrition. For more information, visit: TheNutritionExperts.com.