This great value pack contains:
Europe 1400 - The Guild
- Europe 1400 - The Guild
- Europe 1400 - The Guild Expansion Pack
- The Guild 2
- The Guild 2 - Pirates of the European Seas
New businesses are flourishing, bringing financial strength and political influence to a growing economy. However, life in the narrow, overpopulated alleyways and streets of the towns also has its downsides: epidemics and diseases are spreading, and thieves and highwaymen lie in wait to get their piece of the wealth. Now you can try your hand in these exciting times of change.
Will you head down the path of an honest craftsman or a dubious priest? It's your choice…
Europe 1400 - The Guild AddOn
- New breed of real-life simulation, combining elements of economic simulation, real-time strategy and role-play in a fascinating, innovative way Set up your own family dynasty and take one of 12 different career paths - from blacksmith, alchemist, or barkeep, to priest or thief.
- Maximize your influence and power with over 30 different officers and 72 officer ranks - and make life difficult for your opponents through policies, sabotage, intrigue and conspiracy.
- Immerse yourself in a complete, medieval world. Explore four historic towns - each with a population of over 500 computerized citizens.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Seasons and historical events influence game play.
- Choose from free-play or mission-based play.
- Up to seven players-either computer or human-on a (LAN) network
- Richly textured real-time 3D-graphics and historically accurate middle-age soundtrack with over 30 different titles deliver unique experience.
Hunger taught people new arts…
Europe 1400, "the golden age of discovery and free spirits", had a dark side to it as well. In the shadow of acceptable occupations such as tailors, who knew how to clothe polite society, there existed those who eked out a living by ministering to the Dark Arts. Many people died in these hard times, but the peace of the dead was no longer guaranteed. At night, strange lights could be seen in the churchyards, as strange as the noises that the wind carried from these final resting places. Yet even the best story-tellers have not been able to tell everything about these sinister goings-on… for fear? See for yourselves…
The official expansion to the acclaimed simulation of life in the middle ages: Europe 1400--The Guild.
The Guild 2
- Three new occupations
- Roam streets as an entertainer, manage graves or manufacture tunics as a tailor
- Three new titles, five new offices and many privileges expand your sphere of influence
- Three new levels and three new locations, such as the cannon tower, await you in your new "dwelling"
- Nuremberg, the Emperor's town--almost three times larger than all previous towns
- Impressive artefacts and arcane séances are at your disposal
- Completely done-over graphics and character animations as well as T&L support
- Almost double as many sound recordings and extended movie sequences
Is it a life simulation? Yes, it is. Is it an RPG? An action game? Most definitely so. And the best thing is you are the main character.
Go back to the dark middle ages and found a new dynasty. Take care of yourself, because your opponents never sleep. Marry a beautiful wife and make new friends&control your life. Hand down your skills and your descendants will greatly appreciate it.
Experience the most breathtaking life-simulation ever to be created.
Live your life as preacher, thief, craftsman, outcast or aristocrat -- it's up to you.
The Guild 2 - Pirates of the European Seas
- Middle Ages come to life! Experience the end of the middle ages like you have never done before in a beautifully crafted and immersive 3D world.
- Everything's realtime! Walk around the streets and accidentally watch an execution of a prisoner or a rich merchant being robbed by one of your opponents.
- Keep your power growing! Be a successful merchant or a cunning thief and watch your dynasty thrive or fail and see your party and family diminish. Build your own character! State-of-the-art role playing features allow you to create your own unique character and play in a party of up to 3 members with different strengths and weaknesses.
The add-on Pirates of the European Seas expands the "The Guild 2" by the huge area of the Hanseatic cities at the Baltic- and parts of the North Sea. Interaction with other players through trading, diplomacy and aggression is the key to success in the medieval society of The Guild 2. In a field of intrigues and conflicts it‘s on you to ascend in society!
- Maritime trade & naval battles
- 4 new maps
- 5 different ships
- New buildings and harbor marketplace
- New campaign with more than 10 hours of entertainment
- New professions including pirate and medico
- 3 new charges and peerages along with additional privileges
- Several new goods and artifacts