Suffering: Ties That Bind is a revolutionary action-horror game that emphasizes the disturbing terror of its predecessor, with all-new twisted creatures and a few familiar faces. Set in the slums and prisons of Baltimore, the player once again controls Torque as he seeks revenge against the mysterious grand manipulator Caleb Blackmore, a man somehow tied to the death of Torque's family. Players will explore the tough and unforgiving inner-city streets, with poverty and urban injustices trapping people just as effective as a physical prison. The unique morality system returns, as players delve into the perverse world of Torque's sanity to discover his past and struggle to control his future.
* JOURNEY INTO MADNESS. Delve deep into Torque's past with flashbacks and define his future path while battling inner demons, rage, and a tenuous grip on sanity.
* DISTURBING CHARACTERS AND CREATURES. A plethora of brand new ferocious fiends in addition to several returning favorites designed to depict tough societal problems like street crimes, gun violence and riots that prosper in poverty stricken slums.
* CHOOSE YOUR PATH – CHOOSE YOUR PLOT. Define the true story behind the nature of Torque's crimes and his journey into madness with game-defining moral choices that affect the game's outcome - each path providing a completely different gaming experience.
* MASTER THE RAGE: New multi-leveled insanity mode is tied directly to players' actions, creating the most deadly weapon in the game - Torque's inner demon. This giant, horrific creature goes from normal to brutal and bloodthirsty depending on the moral path that players choose to follow.
* A SEEDY, URBAN WORLD: Explore the gritty slums, streets, and prisons of Baltimore, battling urban injustices and demons spawned from historical events of urban squalor.
* REFINED AND ENHANCED GAMEPLAY: Featuring a redesigned and streamlined inventory, expanded player movement mechanics, refined controls, more varied and advanced enemy AI and a large arsenal of weapons Ties that Bind melds big action sequences with visceral horror elements.
Pentium III 1.0GHz (Pentium IV 2.0GHz recommended)
128MB RAM (512MB RAM recommended)
DirectX 9.0b (included on disc)
32MB DirectX 8.0 compliant video card (64MB DirectX 9.0b compliant video card recommended)
DirectX 8.0 compliant sound card (DirectX 9.0b compliant 3D sound card recommended)
2GB free HDD space