The Upside Of Anger
In life, sometimes the very things that pull us apart can also bring us back together. Joan Allen and Kevin Costner lead a stellar ensemble cast in the moving story of a bright, witty suburban housewife (Allen) whose world comes crashing down when her husband unexpectedly disappears.
Left to raise four headstrong daughters (Erika Christensen, Evan Rachel Wood, Keri Russell and Alicia Witt), Terry's already hectic life turns totally chaotic when she falls for Denny (Costner), a former baseball star-turned-local DJ. Now it's the girls who are forced to deal with their mom's romantic dilemmas – along with their own – in this poignant yet wickedly humorous family drama.
- Interviews with Kevin Costner, Joan Allen and Mike Binder
- Roundtable with Erika Christensen, Evan Rachel Wood, Keri Russell and Alicia Witt
- " Very watchable. " – Derek Malcolm
- " This is well worth investigating. " – Tim Robey
- " A superior suburban chick flick. " – James Christopher