When Travis Touchdown wanders into the game world, he goes on a rampage of epic proportions. The latest title in the cult classic No More Heroes series contains a total of seven game titles, including an action game, racing game, and puzzle game. By using a Joy-Con controller each, two players can team up for co-op multiplayer action. Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch this year.
- Travis Touchdown wanders into the game world and embarks on a rampage of epic proportions. Inside, there’s an action game, racing, puzzles… A total of seven different game titles!
- With Beam Katana in hand, Travis vows to exterminate every last bug he finds. Chain his simple yet exhilarating basic attacks and his arsenal of skill attacks to cut them down to size.
- Collecting all seven Death Balls will allow you to make one wish. Anything you desire can be granted, so make sure to collect them all!
- Pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend for co-op multiplayer—and partner up with the one and only Badman!
- Also, there is the adventure mode, which tells an all-new story!
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes launches exclusively on Nintendo Switch.