Back To The Future Remastered Trilogy Box Set
Experience one of the most popular movie series of all time like never before with Back to the Future: The Ultimate Trilogy! Join Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox), Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd) and a time travelling DeLorean for the adventure of a lifetime as they travel to the past, present and future, setting off a time-shattering chain reaction that disrupts the space-time continuum!
BACK TO THE FUTURE:
Marty McFly, is a typical teenager of the 80's accidentally sent back to 1955 in a plutonium-powered DeLorean “time machine” invented by mad scientist Dr Emmett Brown. During his hysterical, amazing trip back in time, Marty must make sure his teenage parents to be, Lorraine Baines and George McFly (Crispin Glover and Lea Thompson) meet and fall in love–so he can get back into the future.
- " “Back to the Future” is the best comic-strip movie I've seen this year. It's well-made, lighthearted and is exactly the right length to give you excitement and laughs and a few surprises, and then it's over, leaving you feeling good. " – Joseph Gelmis
- " Every bit as classy, clever, and cockle-warming as it was 30 years ago. " – Tom Huddleston
- " Kids and parents alike are gonna dig this wonderful fantasy. " – Kathleen Carroll
BACK TO THE FUTURE II:
Marty and Doc have barely recovered from their first time-travelling adventure when they launch themselves once more into the space-time continuum. But this time around, their attempt to fine-tune the future in the year 2015 creates an outlandish, alternate 1985 Hill Valley where bully Biff Tannen is rich, powerful and…Marty's dad!
Now their only chance to fix the present is by going back to 1955 all over again. But can Doc and Marty patch up the past without igniting a universe-shredding time paradox?
- " Imperfect, but very lovable. " – David Jenkins
- " The most important point is that the new film is fun. " – Jay Boyar
- " Fans of the original should relish going back to Back to the Future. " – Desmond Ryan
BACK TO THE FUTURE III:
Doc Brown, the creator of the time-travelling DeLorean, goes back to 1885 the heyday of the Old West, and his favourite era where he falls in love with a beautiful school teacher.
Marty must rescue the good doctor, however, when he learns that the treacherous Mad Dog Tannen, leader of the rascally Tannen gang, is gunning for Doc and the yellow-bellied coward won't hesitate to shoot him in the back. Because of his newfound romance, however, Brown doesn't want to leave.
Can Marty find a way to bring Doc's love back to the future without destroying the pattern of time?
- " It satisfyingly ties up the various plot strands that were flapping in the breeze from the last installment. " – Peter Rainer
- " A clever and enjoyable wrapping-up of the time-traveling adventures. " – Kim Newman
- " Repetition might be drab in any other franchise, but here it's absolutely hysterical. " – Mike Massie