HyperX Cloud MIX™ is a versatile wired gaming headset that converts to a lightweight portable Bluetooth®1 headset. While using the wired connection, it is capable of pumping out rich Hi-Res Audio2 at frequencies from 10Hz to 40kHz, so you can hear details and nuances in your audio you might have missed. When the real world beckons, answer the call and unplug to switch to the wireless Bluetooth® mode for up to 20 hours3 of use.
The HyperX custom-designed 40mm Dual Chamber Drivers separate the bass from the mids and highs to cut distortion and provide smoother audio. Featuring a tough aluminum frame, Cloud MIX is designed to withstand the perils of both gaming and life on the go. Whether you’re playing long into the night or out until early morning, the soft memory foam ear cushions give you signature HyperX comfort.
The headset includes a flexible, detachable boom mic and features a built-in mic to make it a more travel-ready Bluetooth® headset. Cloud MIX features in-line audio controls for PC and console, with intuitive onboard controls for wireless mode. It’s compatible in wired mode with platforms with 3.5mm ports and compatible in wireless mode with Bluetooth® ready media devices.
- Wired gaming headset certified for Hi-Res Audio
- Bluetooth® wireless technology for on the go connectivity
- HyperX Dual Chamber Drivers for more distinction and less distortion
- Signature HyperX comfort and durability
- Built-in mic and a detachable boom mic
- Detachable braided cable with in-line audio control
- Intuitive onboard controls
- Multi-device compatibility
- Driver: Custom dynamic, 40mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response: 10Hz–40,000Hz
- Impedance: 40 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 100dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Weight: 260g
- Weight with mic: 275g
- Cable length: Detachable Headset Cable: 1.3m
- PC extension cable: 2m
- USB charging cable: 0.5m
- Connection Type: Detachable Headset Cable: 3.5mm plug (4 pole)
- PC extension cable: 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
- Element Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Noise-cancelling
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: –42dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency response: 50Hz-8,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: –33dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
- Battery life*
- Bluetooth: 20 hours
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Wireless Range: Up to 10 meters
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Hi-Res Audio capability is only available via wired connection and requires high resolution content and capable playback device.
- Tested at 50% headphone volume. Battery life varies depending upon the usage.
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound effect output as a 2 channel stereo signal to be used with stereo headphones.
- Wireless range may vary due to environmental conditions