For Trainers Seeking The Very Best!
This premium quality, highly accurate Poké Ball replica, made with an engineered metal shell, has a deeply colored surface that is sensitive to touch and proximity. With its brightly illuminated button and lift-to-display illuminated presentation case, this Poké Ball promises to be a beautiful addition to any Pokémon collection.
The Wand Company’s Die-Cast Poké Ball Replica is the first officially-licensed premium collectible replica for Pokémon fans. Equipped with proximity-sensing technology, the Poké Ball’s button glows when it senses motion; pressing the button changes the light color or starts a Pokémon-catching illumination sequence.
Ideal for collectors, the replica comes with a presentation case – authenticated by a uniquely-numbered hologram – and a polished stainless steel ring so that you can display your Poké Ball however you want. Enjoy multi-colored lights glowing under the Poké Ball when you open the case; control them by touching the case’s metal plaque.
- Officially licensed by The Pokémon Company International
- Highly accurate, electronic, display-grade replica
- With a finely detailed metal shell and a premium painted finish
- Beautifully brought to life with proximity sensing
- Opening presentation case lifts Poké Ball for display
- Brightly glowing, multicolor button
- Uniquely-numbered collectible
What’s in the box:
- Die-Cast Poké Ball Replica
- Presentation case
- Highly polished stainless steel display ring
- Illustrated manual
- Scale – 1/1 Replica
- Dimensions (Packaging) – 13 × 13 × 23 cm
- Dimensions (Case) – 9 × 9.5 × 9.5cm
- Dimensions (Ball) – 7.5 cm Diameter
- Power: Batteries (Included)
- Take care always to display the Poké Ball on a secure and level surface where it will not be knocked. The ball is heavy and will be damaged if dropped and may injure someone if it falls on them.
- The Poké Ball is not a toy – it is a premium display piece. Always display the Poké Ball out of reach of small children. Never throw the Poké Ball.