Highly detailed injection moulded plastic assembly model kitset of the Subaru BRZ in 1:24 scale.
The Subaru BRZ, was released to the driving public in March 2012. The BRZ is a compact, front engine rear-wheel drive sports car powered by one of Subaru's trademark boxer engines, a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder unit. Its lightweight, rigid chassis was designed to give the driver an exciting driving experience and features a low centre of gravity as well as a specially-tuned front strut, rear double wishbone suspension set up.
Specifications & Features:
- 1/24 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Length: 177mm. Width: 84mm.
- Parts included to depict optional rear spoiler.
- Flat-4 engine, suspension, and interior feature realistic details.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Metal transfers included for mirror surfaces and manufacturer emblems.
- Window masking stickers included.