Back To The Future Trilogy – Collector's Edition (4 Disc
All 3 Movies PLUS ALL NEW bonus features disc containing EXCLUSIVE material
not featured on any of the previous Back To The Future releases!!
- Audio commentaries of Live Q&A sessions with Director Robert Zemeckis
and Producer Bob Gale for all 3 movies
- Deleted scenes from all 3 movies now with commentaries by Bob Gale
- Enhanced conversation with Michael J Fox
- Rare behind-the-scenes look at the making of all 3 films, including
original and new interviews with the cast and crew
- PLUS much more including features on the Design, Visual Effects, and Music
of the Trilogy
Back To the Future
In this 1980s sci-fi classic, small-town California teen Marty McFly (Michael
J. Fox) is thrown back into the '50s when an experiment by his eccentric
scientist friend Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd) goes awry. Traveling through time
in a modified DeLorean car, Marty encounters young versions of his parents
(Crispin Glover, Lea Thompson), and must make sure that they fall in love or
he'll cease to exist. Even more dauntingly, Marty has to return to his own time
and save the life of Doc Brown.
- " “Back to the Future” is the best comic-strip movie I've seen this
year. It's well-made, lighthearted and is exactly the right length to give you
excitement and laughs and a few surprises, and then it's over, leaving you
feeling good. " – Joseph Gelmis
- " Every bit as classy, clever, and cockle-warming as it was 30 years
ago. " – **
- " Kids and parents alike are gonna dig this wonderful fantasy.
" – Kathleen Carroll
Back To The Future – Part 2
In this zany sequel, time-traveling duo Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) and Dr.
Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd) return from saving Marty's future son from
disaster, only to discover their own time transformed. In this nightmarish
version of Hill Valley, Marty's father has been murdered and Biff Tannen,
Marty's nemesis, has profited. After uncovering the secret to
Biff's success – a sports almanac from the future – Marty and the Doc
embark on a quest to repair the space-time continuum.
- " Imperfect, but very lovable. " – David
- " The most important point is that the new film is fun. " –
- " Fans of the original should relish going back to Back to the Future.
" – Desmond Ryan
Back To The Future – Part 3
In this final chapter, Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) obtains a 70-year-old
message from the time-traveling Dr. Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd), in which
he informs Marty that he has retired to a small town in the Old West. Marty then
finds out that the Doc was murdered shortly after sending the letter. In order
to save his friend, Marty will have to travel back in time, disentangle a
lovestruck Doc from a local schoolmarm, and repair the DeLorean – all while
avoiding a posse of gunslingers.
- " It satisfyingly ties up the various plot strands that were flapping in
the breeze from the last installment. " –
- " A clever and enjoyable wrapping-up of the time-traveling adventures.
" – Kim Newman
- " Repetition might be drab in any other franchise, but here
it's absolutely hysterical. " – Mike Massie