Original score composed by Andrew Gross.
Producers: Eddie Griffin, David Permut, Kurupt.
Recorded at Track Record Studios, North Hollywood, California.
Ostensibly the soundtrack to comedian Eddie Griffin's concert film /autobiographical documentary of the same name, DYSFUNKTIONAL FAMILY could more accurately be described as a Tha Row records "comeback" sampler. Tha Row, the Suge Knight-run label formerly known as Death Row, staked its claim in the rap world by delivering genre-defining albums by the likes of Snoop Doggy Dogg, Doctor Dre, and 2Pac. Although there is nothing quite the equal those artists' legendary work, the disc includes a host of exciting tracks by a few established artists and several talented newcomers. Highlights include Crooked's "Dysfunktional Family Theme," which is an appropriately cynical re-write of Sly & The Family Stone's classic "Family Affair," and "Too Street 4 T.V.," one of the last recorded efforts by the late Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez, credited here as N.I.N.A.
- Still Tha Row - Crooked-I/Virginya Slim
- I'm Back - Kurupt (remix)
- Dysfunktional Family Theme - Crooked-I/Eastwood/Danny Boy
- Hovy Baby - Jay-Z (remix)
- I'm A Gangsta - Juvenile/Skippa/Young Buck
- We Ballin' - Eastwood/Crooked-I
- Who Wants To Fuck Tonite - Eastwood/Crooked-I/Danny Boy/Ja Rule
- All My - Ashanti
- Gangstress (How I Roll) - Gail Gotti
- Tha Row (Y'all Hoes) - Eastwood/Spider/Ganxsta Ridd
- I Know Where I'm Going - Mi'chele
- 1 Call (Real Talk) - Ganxsta Ridd/Kurupt
- Too Street For T.V. - N.I.N.A./Danny Boy
- Get Off Tha Block - Crooked-I/Phobia
- On Tha Radio - Skippa
- I Thought U Knew - Crooked-I/Eastwood/Danny Boy/Eddie Griffin/The Dramatics
- Dys-funk-tional - Spider/Eddie Griffin