Show off your Hogwarts™ house pride with this elegant LEGO Art Harry Potter Hogwarts Crests 4-in-1 wall art kit and immersive Soundtrack.
Harry Potter™ fans seeking a project to reflect their passion can build 1 of 4 crests with this LEGO® Art Harry Potter Hogwarts™ Crests (31201) wall art set and enjoy a relaxing escape into an iconic world. Build a tile mosaic picture of the Hogwarts crest of your choice – Gryffindor™, Slytherin™, Hufflepuff™ or Ravenclaw™ – with this 4,249-piece wall art set. As you build, listen to the included Soundtrack and learn more about the houses and the world of Harry Potter. Readyfor a change? Rebuild it into a new crest or collect all 4 sets to create the ultimate Hogwarts crest.
You don’t have to be an artist or LEGO collector to appreciate the beauty and creativity of this set. Once it’s complete, you can display it with pride in your home or office. This LEGO Art set is part of a collection of building kits focused on art, music, design and architecture, which make great gifts for any adult (including yourself) seeking a new hobby or project.
- Reflect your love of all things Hogwarts with this stunning LEGO® Art Set.
- This fantastic set lets you build and display 1 of 4 detailed house crests.
- Featuring 4,249 pieces, including 9 canvas wall decor plates.
- Exclusive Harry Potter™ logo tile, brick-built frame, hanging element and tile tool.
- This set immerses you in your passion for both arts, crafts and the Harry Potter series.
- With the included Soundtrack, you learn more about the houses as you build.
- Celebrate your love of magic and adventure by building and displaying this mosaic.
- To extend the stress relief, combine 4 of the sets to create the ultimate Hogwarts crest.
- This piece measures over 15.5 in. (40 cm) square.
- The coffee-table-quality instructions guide you through the project
- Offers a stress-relieving road map through the art, along with some creative relaxation.
This set allows for the creation of one Crest at a time.
Additional sets are required for creation of a multi-crest display